Monday, January 23, 2012

Should i get the samsung instinct or the lg rumor touch?

My sister got the samsung instinct from her ex but she doesnt want and offered to give it to me. I would like to know if i should activate and use the instinct with renewing the plan or reject the offer of the samsung instinct and try to get the lg rumor touch? Which phone is better for camera or video?Should i get the samsung instinct or the lg rumor touch?
They're actually similar. The 'Hello UI' feature on the lg rumor touch is pretty cool though lol. Both phones have a 2.0 megapixle camera. The Samsung Instinct is an all thouch screen phone and the Lg Rumor Touch has a QWERTY keyboard built in. I've had an all touch screen phone and once the screen went bad there was no way for me to use the phone. So personally, I'd get the Lg Rumor Touch. :]Should i get the samsung instinct or the lg rumor touch?
No problemo :]

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment