Monday, January 30, 2012

Why wont my virgin mobile rumor touch recieve picture messages?

My virgin mobile rumor touch wont recieve picture messages. i can send them but when someone sends them to me i will never get them, no noification or anything. i used to be able to but after last time i toped up. i have unlimited text and data and 300 anytime minutes. i tried to reset my phones settings but this did not help nor did shutting off my phone and taking out the battery or deleting old messages. can someone help me this is really bugging me :(Why wont my virgin mobile rumor touch recieve picture messages?
sounds like you did everything you can...



your next step is to call Virgin Mobile and tell them you CANNOT RECEIVE MMS.... This may be an issue with your account, or the text APN, or VM's ability to recieve MMS from your friend's carrier, Or.... maybe... your friend's carrier has issue... LOL



VM will troubleshoot the issue for youWhy wont my virgin mobile rumor touch recieve picture messages?
because its virgin.. nah jks

i think you have to pay for it.. some amount per month, i have no clue how much

No comments:

Post a Comment