Monday, January 30, 2012

Is the LG Rumor Touch a good phone?

I am trying to decide whether or not to buy a Rumor Touch from Virgin Mobile, but i need reviews? If you have this phone, please tell me what you like, don't like, ect. Anything a person would want to know before buying one.Is the LG Rumor Touch a good phone?
Ive had this phone for 1 week today and i haven't found anything wrong with it....in fact i absolutely love it



What comes in the box- Wall charger, Headset/Headphone (very uncomfortable you can use regualr headphones) Usb cord ( charger and connects to the computer to transfer files)



Over view of features



TEXTING- Very Good- I love texting on this phone. The full keyboard is so easy to use. the button are spaced out very well. You also have the option of using the onscreen keyboard- but its a number keypad or the pen option where you can write the letters. I dont really like the pen option it doesn't recognize the letters and its slow. I love that the messages show up on the main screen in bubbles.



WEB -Very Good- Using the opera mini browser is so easy and pretty fast. I spend alot of time on the internet. The phone has facebook, myspace and twitter apps also a instant messenger app i love them and they work well. I use a stylus on the web because their can be some smaller print and it just makes it easier to select what you want. As for youtube. use the web browser on the phone. When you watch them in opera mini after they are finished the browser closes and you have to re-open it but with the phone browser you can just go back to you search. Apps can be put in the background by hitting the home key and they can be reopend.



Media Player- I love it very easy to use and the sound quality is very good i use it all the time



Camera/Camcorder- I haven't used the camera very much. If the lighting is good it works fine but at night time not very good quality. You can add pictures on your phone with the memory card. If you want to make your own backgrounds the size should 240X400 otherwise they wont fix the screen completely.



Here is a website for free great wallpapers:



http://www.zedge.net/wallpapers/4238/spr鈥?/a>

The phone has very good battery life. Im on the web alot and i usually only have to charge it at night. This is my first touch phone so it took a couple of hours to adjust to it. I really love this phone and i couldn't be happier with it.



I hope I answered all your questions, If i missed something feel free to message me id be more than happy to help.Is the LG Rumor Touch a good phone?
It is good for texting it is a very simple phone and not a very good camera
  • new album releases
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment