Monday, January 23, 2012

I have a LG rumor touch from sprint, virgin mobile has the same phone. Can i get a virgin mobile plan?

I have a LG rumor touch from sprint, virgin mobile has the same phone for there beyond talk plan. Can i get a virgin mobile Beyond Talk Plan with this phone?



If I can will it cost me anything to have it switched over?



I know virgin mobile runs off of sprints network, Ive been told that you can use it and that you cant so I dont know for sure. I might just call virgin mobile soon.I have a LG rumor touch from sprint, virgin mobile has the same phone. Can i get a virgin mobile plan?
Well, the best way to find out is to ask a Sprint rep whether or not there will be a service charge for transferring and what the charge will be, if any, for early contract termination. Virgin mobile is a prepay service, FYI. But, as far as I know, most phones that are carried by other carriers can be transferred. The ones that can't are usually phones that are exclusive to one carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment