Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is the LG RUMOR TOUCH from Sprint a good phone?

I have sprint as my carrier and i have no data plan so my choices of smartphones or andriods are not even available to me. so out of my choices i picked the LG rumor touch (in purple!).

Is it a good phone?

pros?

cons?

anything is helpful! thanks!Is the LG RUMOR TOUCH from Sprint a good phone?
Pros: Operating system, keyboard.

Cons: Battery, aging phone.

I wouldn't get it, but I'm on my phone alot so if battery life isn't a problem..Is the LG RUMOR TOUCH from Sprint a good phone?
i've had the lg rumor touch for a year and some, and i love it!!!

pros: everything

cons: color chips pretty easily. i've dropped my phone on concrete a couple times and it chipped. not very much i mean it's just a little dot but idk. it would've scratched anyway so i don't know. and (just like lg rumor and many of the lg phones), the keyboard's loud. but that's not really a con it's just a downside for me

some people say the battery life is suckish but not always. if you charge your phone correctly, it'll last about 4-5 days. i'd live with my phone forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment