Monday, January 23, 2012

Is it just me or is the touch screen on the lg rumor touch very unresponsive?

im probably going to be getting a new phone before too long but ive always wondered this? for those of you who have had any carrier of the lg rumor touch, is the screen not so much a touchscreen but more of a pushscreen? haha i dont think its just me but you never know...Is it just me or is the touch screen on the lg rumor touch very unresponsive?
It's probably a resistive touch screen, as compared to a capacitive one.Is it just me or is the touch screen on the lg rumor touch very unresponsive?
Lol yes! I loved my lg rumor touch! Esspecialy the key board!

But the touch screen was sometimes annoying because you had to use your fingernail instead of your finger

No comments:

Post a Comment