Monday, January 30, 2012

Can i turn my sprint lg rumor touch into a hotspot?

Just wondering if i can make my sprint lg rumor touch into a wifi hotspot. i have the unlimited data plan and such if that makes any difference. any answers are appreciated. thank youCan i turn my sprint lg rumor touch into a hotspot?
You can't make it a hotspot, perse, but you can link it to a computer or laptop to get internet to that device. It's not as fast as normal internet, I've heard. I have a Sprint phone, too, but I've never tried this before. I think all you have to do is hook your phone up to the laptop/computer, and since I have an HTC phone, it gives me the option to charge only, view files, and another option that allows me to transfer my phone's internet connection to my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment