Monday, January 30, 2012

I have a question about the LG rumor touch?

on the LG rumor touch, i know there is a qwerty keyboard, but is there another keyboard on the touch screen? kind of like the dare phone? thank you.I have a question about the LG rumor touch?
No , the only QWERTY keyboard is the slide out one . However on the touchscreen you can type on it . The "keyboard" layout is just like the layout on a normal flip phone . So the Rumor Touch has 2 different types of keyboards . I hope that helped .I have a question about the LG rumor touch?
Sprint sucks.

Get AT%26amp;T

Get Verizon.

Get something else, ANYTHING.

My friend and I were in her bedroom UPSTAIRS and it lost signal like 20 times when we were talking to this hot boy. He kept thinking he was hanging up on her and got annoyed.I have a question about the LG rumor touch?
Sorry, there isn't a touchscreen keyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment