Monday, January 30, 2012

I am buying a new sprint phone, should i get the HTC Hero or the LG Rumor Touch?

I have the rumor2 now, so i am really used to the keyboard. but i want a touchscreen. would it be hard to go from keyboard to touchscreen? is the hero better than the rumor touch? helllpppp!I am buying a new sprint phone, should i get the HTC Hero or the LG Rumor Touch?
HTC Hero. I have one, and love it to death, even though I SWORE I would never get a touchscreen-only phone. The apps and widgets are addictive, the phone is completely customizable (mine is Super Mario-themed now), there's so much free stuff you can download from the market, and it's just an amazing phone altogether.



As a note, if you're not used to touchscreen typing, you should try downloading a swipe keyboard (I use Shapewriter). It's SO much faster than typing on the regular touch keyboard (or even a physical keyboard!) once you get the hang of it.I am buying a new sprint phone, should i get the HTC Hero or the LG Rumor Touch?
Get the Hero. Android over anything. The onscreen keyboard is easy to get used to.
  • jp cycles
  • travel trailers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment