Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I get the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch or LG Optimus V?

I am considering these phones. But I'm leaning more toward the LG Rumor touch since it has a physical keyboard, I just want the phone for talking, texting, and Facebook.Should I get the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch or LG Optimus V?
If you are a big texting person, then I would get the LG Rumor Touch. But if you like to play apps, you could get used to the virtual keyboard and get the LG Optimus V. I'm more of a app fan and don't care if there is a physical keyboard or not, so I would get the LG Optimus V, but its your discision. Hope this helped!Should I get the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch or LG Optimus V?
if you like to text you should get the lg rumor touch u can send messages more faster when you have a keyboard trust me i know since i have one it takes me less than a minute to type a long message on my keyboard but if u have a virtual keyboard you wouldn't go as fast so i say get the lg rumor touch but if u want the lg optimus touch because it just came out then knock yourself out ! I like the lg rumor touch and all but i wanna got the lg optimus just because it just came out !

No comments:

Post a Comment