Monday, January 30, 2012

Opera Mini isn't working on my Virgin Mobile Rumor Touch phone?

When I open Opera Mini on my Virgin Mobile Rumor Touch phone and it says installing. It gets about 10% finished and then it says "Can not connect to internet please check your settings" I looked through my settings and couldn't find anything. Please help!Opera Mini isn't working on my Virgin Mobile Rumor Touch phone?
it gives that msg if theres a connection problem. Do u have internet activated on ur phone and have a data plan? Are other internet dependant apps working? If yes to those, maybe delete it, and download it again http://m.opera.com make sure u have the right version for ur phone, which is the version displayed when u use that link.
  • cb radio
  • helly hansen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment