Monday, January 30, 2012

Should I get the lg rumor touch or the samsung moment?

I'm trying to decide between the 2 phones from sprint not based on the price but on the features I know that the moment is a smart phone ans supposedly smart phones are better but to me they seem really compliticated and the rumor touch I'm just confused. Plz helpShould I get the lg rumor touch or the samsung moment?
id say the samsung moment. i have the lg rumor touch and i love it but its just to simple and a little bit boring. With a samsung moment you can download different apps and such.Should I get the lg rumor touch or the samsung moment?
I would recommend the Samsung Moment. A lot of people seem to have problems with their rumor touch.Should I get the lg rumor touch or the samsung moment?
I recommend to buy samsung..
  • vin number
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment