Monday, January 30, 2012

How do i download ringtones from itunes to my lg rumor touch?

I just bought the lg rumor touch. I have Itunes on my imac osx

Is there any way to download songs as ringtones to my phone? I know how to make the song into a ringtone and that you can drag and paste but where on the phone do i put it to play as a ringtone.

thanksHow do i download ringtones from itunes to my lg rumor touch?
i use this FREE site all the time

to MAKE MY OWN RINGTONES



VENTONES



100% FREEHow do i download ringtones from itunes to my lg rumor touch?
I just bought a rumor touch a few days ago, and finally figured it out. I pick a song in iTunes and turn it into a 30 second ringtone, and then drag it onto my desktop, and change the .m4a to .3g2 (and then it asks you if you want to change it and you say yes). After that, I just bluetooth it to my phone.



This worked for me, I hope it works for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment