Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you watch movies on the LG Rumor Touch?

I have to choose between getting the LG Rumor Touch and the Instinct s30. I love the s30, because it has a lot of things to do. I like the LG Rumor Touch, because it's touch and it has a slide out qwerty keyboard. I want to know if you can watch movies on the Rumor Touch. Also, which is better on Youtube and Sprint TV??Can you watch movies on the LG Rumor Touch?
i had the samsung instinct I HATE IT! I couldn't wait to upgrade.

When i did i got the rumor touch, it has a nice look very slick and the colors are amazing!

It's touch screen is very responsive.

The samsung instinct is a good phone for music, but the screen gets scratched easily!

It's your choice.

I prefer the samsung instinct when going on myspace mobile.

When on the home menu for the rumor touch the myspace under social networking SUUUCKS !

But over all i prefer the rumor touch.

When i got my instinct the next day it was already freezing up, but i think i had the older model, either way that phone doesnt get that many good reviews.

If you have any questions you can contact me at blonjem1@aol.com or kiiilllerkayla@yahoo.com

:D %26lt;3
  • car stereo
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment