Monday, January 23, 2012

Why does my LG Rumor touch turn off randomly when sending a text?

I have a Lg Rumor touch from virgin mobile. I have had it a little over 9 months and had no problem with it until now. I had noticed it shutting off randomly a few weeks ago when i would send a text. When it does re-boost it self, I would go back to the text and it would send most of the time. Sometimes it would cut off but not much. Please help me with my question and help me come up with an answer!!!Why does my LG Rumor touch turn off randomly when sending a text?
Actually I am on my Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch phone right now and it keeps Just Turning off but when you call customer service for Virgin Mobile they will send a free phone.Why does my LG Rumor touch turn off randomly when sending a text?
Hi.Call into tech support actually and ask to do some troubleshooting steps.If it can't be fixed see if you can do warranty exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment