Monday, January 30, 2012

I need your opinion on the LG Rumor Touch?

I am planning to buy the LG Rumor Touch Virgin Mobile.

Is the phone good, really worth it?

Please answer and thank you for taking your time. (:I need your opinion on the LG Rumor Touch?
yes. I just got the phone and i think its a good phone. Im actually writung this off the opera mini but i downloaded the new version myself. But they lock the phones so that you cannot download anything free and it has to be from vm. But overall its an good phone. It plays music nice and loud and has a good camera. But youtube doesnt always work. It has only worked like twice for me but myspace and facebook work nice. I would recomend this phone to you. Its a great phone !I need your opinion on the LG Rumor Touch?
I heard the Rumor was a really good phone. My friend has it%26amp;%26amp; I use it and it's a fun phone :)I need your opinion on the LG Rumor Touch?
Verizon is what i use srry no help

No comments:

Post a Comment