Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I get the lg ruMor touch or the lg optimus v?

Today is my birthday, my parents gave me 120 bucks. Well 145 If you count the WALMART gift card. And I originally wanted the lg optimus v but that has been raised to 200. I wa thinking that if I got the rumor touch I could have extra money left over. I know pretty much everything you need to know about the optimus but not the rumor. I have virgin mobile. What should I do?Should I get the lg ruMor touch or the lg optimus v?
First Happy Birthday!



Well the lg rumor touch can do many things even though its a basic phone and not a smart phone its kind of in the middle. You can put movies on it, games, and music. As for the Optimus v I don't know much about that phone. But it all comes down to if you want to have some extra money or you just want to spend it all. I would see which one is the better buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment