Monday, January 23, 2012

How can i swap my virgin mobile rumor touch to my old virgin mobile phone?

im having trouble with my rumor touch screen it will not work so iwant to switch my account over to the old rumor how can iHow can i swap my virgin mobile rumor touch to my old virgin mobile phone?
Go to their website and login to your account if you have to talk to an operator on the phone they'll charge you extra to do the change'



"If you're a current Virgin Mobile customer and you've bought a new phone (or old), you'll need to do a phone swap to switch your mobile number to the new device. There is no charge to complete this transaction online.



Simply click here to log into My Account with your phone number and 6-digit PIN. Choose Swap Phones from the 'I Want To...' menu on the right of the Account Overview tab. Next, you will need to enter the ESN number from your new phone and follow the steps to complete the phone swap.



*Customers who purchase a Blackberry phone must complete the phone swap with a Live Advisor at 1-888-322-1122, with no additional cost.



http://virginmobileusa.custhelp.com/app/鈥?/a>How can i swap my virgin mobile rumor touch to my old virgin mobile phone?
call customer service. 18883211122

No comments:

Post a Comment