Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can I get Cydia on my LG Rumor Touch Cell Phone?

I have the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch and I want to know if I can put or download Cydia on it. If so, how? Also, can I jailbreak the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch? If so, how? Thanks so much!Can I get Cydia on my LG Rumor Touch Cell Phone?
Cydia is intended for rooted (jail broken) iPhones. In addition, it will seem from my perspective that the Rumor Touch is a feature phone at best, and not a smart phone. Therefore the OS for the Rumor is specific for the Rumor, and there is no development platform like there is for iPhone, Android, RIM, or Windows Mobile.



And you can probably root your Rumor Touch, although not sure how to do it. Considering that Virgin Mobile is a CDMA network, you will only be able to take the device to another CDMA network, and that would be the only benefit of rooting your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment