Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I swtich phone carriers with an unlocked phone? LG Rumor Touch?

I want to switch mobile phone carriers from Sprint to Virgin Mobile. Would it be possible for me to unlock my LG Rumor Touch and then keep that phone and use it on Virgin Mobile? I know Virgin uses the sprint network but I am mostly concerned about making sure that it is possible to use my current phone and start a new "contract" with it on a new network.



Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ThanksHow do I swtich phone carriers with an unlocked phone? LG Rumor Touch?
i think it is technically impossible to unlock Sprint phones, because they are CDMA phones and its only the GSM phones that are mostly unlocked, try http://www.theunlockarena.com/ which gives you a list of networks that can be used with unlocked phones

No comments:

Post a Comment