Monday, January 30, 2012

Any free ringtones website for the LG rumor touch from Virgin Mobile?

I just got my phone today a Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch and I wanted to know if they have any websites where I can download or send free ringtones to my phone I have a USB cable if I need one. But I tried Myxer and it wouldnt let so any suggestions?? ThanksAny free ringtones website for the LG rumor touch from Virgin Mobile?
Ventones



its totally free and safe, and you can even upload and make your own ringtones and backgroundsAny free ringtones website for the LG rumor touch from Virgin Mobile?
You can also try going to funformobile.com. You can make a free account on your computer %26amp; upload music %26amp; cut it down to the part you want as your ringtone. Then you click send to phone %26amp; type the designated url into the browser %26amp; it downloads the tone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment