Monday, January 30, 2012

Who has the Lg rumor touch from virgin mobile?

Any comments on it please i was wondering how good it is because i plan on getting one tomorrow. Is it worth buying it does the touch screen work good and is the text messaging and internet fast?Who has the Lg rumor touch from virgin mobile?
My lover..Future wife is using that mobile..it's very superb mobile...with fantastic features enabled in it.....nice very fast to access..............................Who has the Lg rumor touch from virgin mobile?
Touch screen it really good although I use the keyboard more. I got it a few months ago%26amp;its a reallly good phone. Internet is good depending on which website your going to go to. Sometimes youtube has some problems

But I'll be honest, there has been a bunch of claims that picture messaging hasnt been working, even I dont get any pics from anyyybody. So idk hopefully this will be fixed soon
  • kasich
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment