Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to download pictures on lg rumor touch ?

So i have an Lg Rumor touch, %26amp; want to have downloaded pictures on my phone. i ...

A) Sent a picture from my ipod to my email. (i have email on my phone) %26amp; i want to download that photo onto my memory card/pictures. I already did it twice, but i forgot how to.

B) I have free web/browser. Can i download a photo from there to my phone ?



Thank you. :)How to download pictures on lg rumor touch ?
A) u save the attachment in images and then u have to go into settings - backgrounds - and then navigate to the atatachment



B) yes u can, but it still u have to save it as a attachment and that.How to download pictures on lg rumor touch ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8hXdNB9ljE

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment