Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you tether the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch?

My LG Rumor Touch is supposed to be arriving today, I'm wondering if it's possible to tether this phone so i can access the web on my Mac anywhere.Can you tether the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch?
Yes you can, how? i really got no idea lol but i have tethered with gsm phones. You need a username and password which i assume is web and web. actually the username might be different like for example the username for att is WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM and the password is password or your phone number? you find those your in. You might also need like software probably dont think you do. I am also thinking of getting this phone and am also wondering this. are you on sprint or virgin mobile? I will update my comments as you update your question. I hope we can break the code to tethering.



Want:virgin mobile lg touch tethering (using sprint towers)

No comments:

Post a Comment