Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I get music onto my LG Rumor touch?

I have the memory card in my phone already, USB and phone connected to the PC ,and I have Frostwire and iTunes downloaded. I'm just not sure what to do next because I don't know how to 'sync' the songs onto my phone, I'm not very good with computers. Thanks ^^How do I get music onto my LG Rumor touch?
Step by Step:



1. Open "My Computer" from either your desktop or from the start menu (lower left corner button).



2. Your microSD card should show up as a storage drive in the list. Open it.



3. Locate on your PC the mp3s you want to put on your phone.



4. Now, with both windows open (storage drive %26amp; mp3s)-drag and drop the music files to the storage window. You may want to make a folder in your microSD card like "My Music" or something to keep it more organized.



5. Wait for the copy to complete. Disconnect and enjoy.



6. When you open the media player, it should automatically index any music on the microSD card.How do I get music onto my LG Rumor touch?
When i did all that it wasn't on my phone help me please.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment