Saturday, February 18, 2012

The LG Rumor Touch for Virgin Mobile HELP?

I'm planning on getting the rumor touch for virgin mobile next Thursday.. %26amp; I wanted to know, if it's good.. is there any problems with it? %26amp; is it an overall good phone? Answers please??The LG Rumor Touch for Virgin Mobile HELP?
I've had it since the day it came out. It's a very good phone with a full QWERTY keyboard, TouchScreen, Apps and alot more. I think you should get it and I think you are going to be happy with it. It also has a Media Player for your music. If you get the basic $25 plan you get 300 anytime calling minutes, Unlimited TXT and Unlimited Data and Web.



And I think thats all I have to say.



Enjoy!The LG Rumor Touch for Virgin Mobile HELP?
i don't really know much about it, but from what I've read its rumored to be a brilliant smartphone

(hope the link works)...

No comments:

Post a Comment