Saturday, February 18, 2012

LG Rumor Touch - Not receiving texts at all or late?

I just got my LG Rumor Touch from Virgin Mobile a few days ago, and I'm not receiving texts at all, or they're coming here late!



I woke up this morning to 20 new texts that I should have gotten yesterday. It's getting really bad.



It seems to be happening ever since I dropped my phone, but other than the texting and the wonky media player, it seems to be working perfectly..



Is the phone broken or what?LG Rumor Touch - Not receiving texts at all or late?
Same thing is happening to our phones (we have 2 VM phones). Texts can be sent from the VM website and received fine but no texts can be sent or received through the phones.
Their system has been down for 2 days.

They are currently fixing it, i have the same problem.

You receive texts extremely late and no one gets the texts you send.LG Rumor Touch - Not receiving texts at all or late?
no. the text message issue is happening to every virgin mobile user. apparently their network is down.
im also a virgin mobile customer, has anyone been compensated for this yet?LG Rumor Touch - Not receiving texts at all or late?
I've been having problems with my phone too..its a Samsung Slash. I also have Virgin Mobile. I think it is a network problem, not something specific with your phone. I can't receive texts, or send them, and if I do send or receive them it is delayed by a few hours.



I've been having this problem since yesterday. Lets hope they can resolve this problem soon!!
My friend is having the exact same problem with her Virgin Mobile phone. Shes sent out a bunch of text and nobody is receiving them. I sent her a text too and she didn't receive it either.



I think there system is down. It should be fixed soon, hopefully.
  • campers
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment