Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have a problem with internet on my lg rumor touch virgin mobile?

So I just topped up for a plan that gives unlimited text, 300 mins airtime, and unlimited web/data. So, im trying to install the mini opera app, that is already on my phone, but it installs for a mcouple mins, then it says unable to connect to the internet. please check your settings. what can I do. I went back to my plan and everything is ok. any tips? thanks! :DI have a problem with internet on my lg rumor touch virgin mobile?
Rang their Customer Service and they said some areas are having outages. Just got my Samsung intercept yeserday, so I hope they sort their **** out!I have a problem with internet on my lg rumor touch virgin mobile?
I have the same phone and plan. This happens sometimes. I just restart my phone and i can get back on... By the way opera mini is great. I found a way to finally get free ringtones for this phone through the opera mini browser. If you have questions just ask. I have almost figured everything on this phone out. O yeah and also if you still have trouble installing opera mini just go to m.opera.com and download it again this might help. Also the one already on your phone is a older version. It would proly be best just to redownload it anywaysI have a problem with internet on my lg rumor touch virgin mobile?
I'm having the same problems!

I called customer service and they said they are having a problem with all of the customers and that they are trying to fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment