Saturday, February 18, 2012

What kind of audio format does my rumor touch need? apparently mp3 and mpeg4 have an unsupported format :(?

I have the music saved onto my memory card but when i try to copy the files into my phone's memory it says it's an unsupported format! does anyone know what kind of format do i need then? or how can i get the songs in my phone so that i can use them as ringtonesWhat kind of audio format does my rumor touch need? apparently mp3 and mpeg4 have an unsupported format :(?
I just got my own Rumor Touch from Virgin Mobile so I'm not familiar working with mp4's yet. It will play mp3s but cannot use it as a ringtone, as was my experience. It will take 3g2 files as ringtones. Ventone, zarzar, fileminx either do not work or too difficult for me. Last night I downloaded a free and very simple converter from http://sourceforge.net/projects/samsungvicering. I converted a short mp3 song into 3g2 as a test, transferred the 3g2 file to my phone's miniSD card then assigned it as a ringtone to a contact. And it worked! Maybe you can also convert the mp4's into 3g2. Good luck, and I hope it works for you too.What kind of audio format does my rumor touch need? apparently mp3 and mpeg4 have an unsupported format :(?
pls be more clear, so you can get answers what you wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment