Saturday, February 18, 2012

I just got a rumor touch and I cant figure out how to get ringtones without a data plan?

how do I add mp3 files as ringtones to my phone without a data plan?I just got a rumor touch and I cant figure out how to get ringtones without a data plan?
just use a FREE site called Ventones

to download or make any ringtone you want



its the best of all the sitesI just got a rumor touch and I cant figure out how to get ringtones without a data plan?
You can't use mp3 ringtones for this phone... First you have to go to a website like myxer or mobiles24.com just any site that will let you get free tones on your computer. Download them and then go to online-convert.com and convert them to 3g2 format. You will find this format under video. Now you upload the mp3 ringtone and click convert. Now you download the 3g2 tone and hook your phone up to your computer and save it. By the way you need a memory card for your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment