Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to get FREE Virgin Mobile MESSAGE tones for the LG Rumor Touch?!?

Tried the hubpages, and got free RINGtones, but when you go to use a message tone, there's no option to go into the video section on the phone to select one.. SO, does anyone know how to get free message tones by sending the the "my audio" folder, or something like that?



I'll give points to whoever actually helps me out:)



THANK YOU!How to get FREE Virgin Mobile MESSAGE tones for the LG Rumor Touch?!?
Okay since you know this phone uses 3g2 ringtones you need to also know this phone uses qcp message tones. But to get them in the My Audio is a lil different. First rename the extension to .qcp then attach it an email. Gmail and yahoo have worked for me... Once attached send it to your phones email which is yourphonenumber@vmpix.com after doin this you should receive the tone in a mms message. Click on the attachment. You can play it first to make sure you like it... But to get it in My Audio you must click it then choose Assign, DO NOT SAVE. once you assign it it will automatically be placed in My Audio. Hope this helps. I have the same phone

No comments:

Post a Comment