Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should i get the lg rumor touch?

I had the optimus v from virgin Mobile but it gave me a lot of problems so I took it back to radio Shack since it was over 30 days they gave me a gift card instead of my money back. . I'm on my old phone(koyrea loft) ...I want another phone fron virgin Mobile cause they have plans I can afford so should I get the rumor touch by virgin mobile or another virgin mobile phone?Should i get the lg rumor touch?
yes, rumor touch is the way to go! but i reccomend getting sprint, but if virgin mobile is what u can do, go ahaid. but yea, rumor touch is an amazing phoneShould i get the lg rumor touch?
http://pctipsntutorials.blogspot.com/ chk this out you will get the answers

Report Abuse

Should i get the lg rumor touch?
So sorry for doing this, but you don't allow email :( You recently answered one my questions on short afros, but I had a follow up question. Can I contact you through email? Please email from my profile please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment