Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do i unblock a number on my lg rumor touch?

i accidently blocked someone on my phone but i cant figure out how to unblock them... so any help????How do i unblock a number on my lg rumor touch?
My daughter had this problem, so we looked online for a solution. She blocked a number, and when she went to unblock it, we also saw no option.

So, she went to send message option, and then she typed "9999" as the phone number to text, and she typed "HELP ALLOW" in the message area.

The phone opened up a blocking service with directions and it worked. She was able to unblock the number.

I hope this helps with you!How do i unblock a number on my lg rumor touch?
You have to call or go to verizon
  • alpinestars
  • gas mileage calculator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment