Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can any teens who have the LG rumor touch help me?

ok so in july i get to get a new phone, i am getting the Lg rumor touch....i cant decided if i want purple or red. what color do you think i should get?



also if you or someone you knows has this phone can you please tell me some pro's and con's of it?



and lastly i have to pay for it by myself, so what are some things i could do to earn money...thanks (:Can any teens who have the LG rumor touch help me?
I was gonna get this phone too! Well maybe, but in June. I'm gonna see what other phones come out by then. :)



Mmm, I would go with purple but like how the other person said, go with what you like better! I personally think the red is a bit too vibrant, but it's your opinion.



I'm not sure with this pros and cons but I know the general:

Pro:

Good keyboard

Touch screen



Con:

No flash (I believe)



Earning Money:

- Garage sale

- Allowance

- Babysit

- Tutor people in the neighborhood or tutor your younger sibling/younger cousin.

- Sell things on Ebay like books, old clothes, notebooks and other things you don't useCan any teens who have the LG rumor touch help me?
wow im getting that phone too. why dont u just choose the color u like. im choosing purple because its my favorite color
  • p411
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment