Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whats better the sanyo incognito from boost mobile or the lg rumor touch from virgin mobile?

Please tell me the features,the cost for the plans, why its better, and ect.Whats better the sanyo incognito from boost mobile or the lg rumor touch from virgin mobile?
I've been going back and forth between the two myself. Problem is I want the LG Rumor Touch on a Boost plan. I've read on some sites that Virgin Mobile has some complaints against iit with the Better Business Bureau for overcharging customers. I've looked at both the phones at Radio Shack and the features are fairly similar except that the Touch has a larger screen that is "touch" :) I do like the keyboard on the Incognito better though. The keys are spaced apart so typing is really easy. There are some pretty informative videos on Youtube on both the phones.Whats better the sanyo incognito from boost mobile or the lg rumor touch from virgin mobile?
We have used Virgin Mobile for quite some time and have had no problems at all...including no overcharging.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment