Tuesday, February 21, 2012

At The Sprint Store (Not The Online One) How much do You have to pay For the LG RUMOR TOUCH.?

It shows no where online , I want like a straight up answer ($Price$)

I really Like this Phone and i Want to buy it soon, So please help an answer =]At The Sprint Store (Not The Online One) How much do You have to pay For the LG RUMOR TOUCH.?
Depends on if you are signing up for a new 2 year agreement. I just resigned a two year agreement, and in store I payed $100, I had to send in the rebate and I will get $50 dollars back. If you are not signing up for a new two year agreement the phone itself is $280.



It is a fun phone, just sucks it does not have an "End" button, you have to keep hitting the "Back" button to get out of all of the menus and when the phone locks after the 30 secs on no use, it will stay where ever you left it, on your contacts, your messages. I personally dont like that. Other than that is great.At The Sprint Store (Not The Online One) How much do You have to pay For the LG RUMOR TOUCH.?
Online and on Phone it's the same price and takes 2-5 business days. It's 30 dollars.



In the Stores it's varible because the owners of the store are a factor and they have to charge junk.



At one store we went to you had to pay like 300 dollars and then you would get refunds or credits to your account but they didn't seem clear on the money you wouldn't get back. At another store it was 59.99. At another is was 89.99. Then at some stores it's 125 ( I haven't walked into).



I wish I could get the red with a better company. Sprint has fallen to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment