Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I would like to buy the LG Rumor Touch, I want to know when you text on it does it have the qwerty keypad?

I want to know does the touchscreen part have a qwerty keypad or the regular one with 3 letters per button.I would like to buy the LG Rumor Touch, I want to know when you text on it does it have the qwerty keypad?
It probably has both, depending on how you hold your phone :)I would like to buy the LG Rumor Touch, I want to know when you text on it does it have the qwerty keypad?
no i have it, and it only has the regular. the only qwerty is the slide out keyboardI would like to buy the LG Rumor Touch, I want to know when you text on it does it have the qwerty keypad?
there is no touchscreen qwerty. but really theres no point because you have the real thing there

No comments:

Post a Comment